Family Voices of Oklahoma
Oklahoma Family Network is the State Affiliate Organization for the national Family Voices organization.
Family Voices is a national organization and grassroots network of families and friends of children and youth with special health care needs and disabilities that promotes partnership with families–including those of cultural, linguistic and geographic diversity—in order to improve healthcare services and policies for children.
NATIONAL FAMILY VOICES VISION
With families at the center of health care, all children and youth reach their full potential and health disparities are eliminated.
OFN GOALS AS THE FAMILY VOICES SAO
- Develop family and youth leaders, particularly those from underserved and underrepresented populations
- Maintain and strengthen Family Voices’ leadership role for children and youth with special health care needs (SHCN) and disabilities through advocacy and partnerships in our state and nationally
- Create and support policy positions for children and youth with SHCN and disabilities
- Be a part of and enhance the vibrant national network of family organizations that reflect the diversity of the population they serve
- Maintain and strengthen organizational structure and capacity
Family Voices Information
Visit: Family Voices