The Oklahoma Family Network (OFN) Family-to-Family Health Information Center informs and connects individuals with special health care needs and disabilities, their families and professionals to services and supports in their communities. OFN provides opportunities for individuals and families to strengthen their communities through leadership development and volunteering. The OFN Mentorship Program is the flagship program of the center.
Families may receive connections to:
- For those carrying a child with a medical issue, a disability or may be premature
- For those parenting a child in a Neonatal or Pediatric Intensive Care Unit or a graduate thereof
- For those parenting a child with special health care needs or disabilities
- For those parenting a child diagnosed with cancer
- For those pregnant with a child who may have an early birth, a disability or a fatal diagnosis
- For those who have experienced the loss of a child with special needs
- For those caring for a child with behavioral health experiences
- For those raising a child with special needs or a disability
- For those raising a child with a rare or undiagnosed disorder
- For Siblings of children with special needs or a disability
- Navigation to support groups for those raising children with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Cystic Fibrosis, Down Syndrome, Mental Health Diagnoses, etc.
Support in navigating the maze of health care and other supports in your community
Opportunities to strengthen your community through leadership development and volunteering
The OFN is devoted to family centered care and one-to-one support for families of children with special health care needs and disabilities. If you would like to visit with another family that has a child with similar issues that your child is dealing with, please contact us at 405-271-5072 or 877-871-5072.