Northwest OK Region – facebook.com/CBHNNWOK
Northeast OK Region – facebook.com/CBHNNEOK
Southeast OK Region – facebook.com/CBHNSEOK
Southwest OK Region – facebook.com/CBHNSWOK
Central OK Region – facebook.com/CBHNCentralOK
Who We Are
Mission: To connect families with children experiencing behavioral health and/or substance abuse concerns to provide opportunities for improving lives through support, education, resources, and advocacy.
The Children’s Behavioral Health Network is an initiative co-led by the Oklahoma Family Network, NAMI Oklahoma and Parent Helping Parents to develop an effective statewide behavioral support network for children, youth, young adults and their families.
Roles of CBHN Member Organizations
- Oklahoma Family Network
- Provides emotional support, information, training, and opportunities for advocacy & leadership to families
- NAMI Oklahoma (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Provides support, advocacy opportunities and education for parents and peers
- Oklahoma Families Federation
- Connects and educates families with children and youth who have mental health issues
- Parents Helping Parents
- Provides shared experiences and resources to families about Substance Abuse Disorder
NAMI Oklahoma, Oklahoma Family Network and Parents Helping Parents are non-profit organizations Incorporated in the state of Oklahoma under section 501(c)3 of the IRS Code.